Founded in 1971, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. is an Omni channel retailer offering a wide selection of domestics merchandise and home furnishings. The Company’s mission is to be trusted by its customers as the expert for the home and “heart-related” life events. These include certain life events that evoke strong emotional connections such as getting married, moving to a new home, having a baby, going to college and decorating a room, which the Company supports through its wedding and baby registries, new mover and student life programs, and its design consultation services.
The Manager of Integrated Marketing will be a critical center point for the Bed Bath & Beyond family of companies through the continued transformation to a customer-centered, multi-channel marketing organization. The Manager of Integrated Marketing will partner with the College Business Team and oversee defining, designing and executing multi-channel marketing programs to support the College lifestage.
• Subject Matter Expertise:
• Maintain a pulse on the competitive landscape
• Provide insights to help marketing channel owners understand the customer and what resonates most with them
• Use insights to develop sound, fact-based marketing strategies to drive incremental ROI against business objectives
• Own annual marketing planning process and build the top down omni-channel plans to accomplish these goals
• Own optimization of customer marketing; determine what tactics to implement when
• Omni-channel Marketing Lead:
• Actively shape the Integrated Marketing strategy to drive the College business
• Partner on developing and executing marketing campaigns to deliver or exceed stated volume objectives
• Serve as primary point of contact for cross-functional teams and ensure alignment and integration with overall business objectives, key initiatives and calendar
• Testing, Measurement and Optimization Lead:
• Conceive of and drive marketing tests
• Unify channel-specific performance tracking to develop big picture view
• Track performance against annual objectives
• Quantify the business impact of integrated marketing programs and continue to enhance performance over time
• Bachelors degree required - MBA in Marketing preferred
• 4-7 years of traditional brand management and/or integrated marketing experience
• Retail or CPG experience preferred
• Experience with the College marketplace a plus
• Experience in integrated marketing via a broad range of communication channels including direct mail, e-mail, social media, search engine marketing and ecom.
• Strong leadership, ability to set, communicate and drive an integrated marketing vision
• Ability to recognize critical business needs and determine an appropriate course of action while remaining focused on strategic intent.
• Sound financial/analytical acumen, and experience evaluating and reporting on integrated marketing program effectiveness
• Strong project management capability
• Experience in test design and analysis preferred
• Prior experience with a customer database preferred
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.