* Education Bachelor's Degree required
* Experience : Three years of healthcare experience.
* Valid Driver's License
* Maintain CPR Certification
Core Job Responsibilities
* Participates in public activities and events in coordination with the Hospice Program and Hospice Division Board.
* Plans recruitment strategies to identify the types of volunteers and skills needed.
* Establishes outreach objectives in the community to recruit volunteers.
* Coordinates and participates in public speaking and personal contacts in the community.
* Promotes ongoing volunteer motivation and appreciation activities.
* Promotes communication among program participants through such devices as program newsletter, bulletin boards and meetings.
* Initiates and coordinates formal, periodic recognition activities.
* Reviews all applicants, conducts interviews, screens and recruits volunteers.
* Initiates actions on issues related to volunteers.
* Promotes positive volunteer/staff relations.
* Utilizes paid staff to screen applicants as appropriate.