Manager, Program, NeuroRestorative
Primary Location: MI-MIAnn Arbor-3145 Professional Dr
NeuroRestorative Michigan is seeking a Program Manager to be responsible for the daily operations, ensuring performance targets are met and providing clinical staff with operational training.
- Supervises program staff by providing continuous coaching, feedback, and progressive discipline when necessary. Monitors the process for selecting and training professional and support staff.
- Assigns caseloads, evaluates performance for quality assurance, conducts new employee orientation, and manages staff development and training.
- Supervises clinical and crisis management and establishes on-call duties.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with all clients, families, funding sources and regulatory agencies, as appropriate, and monitors their satisfaction with services.
- Projects revenue and monitors monthly expenses in conjunction with program goals.
- Oversees appropriate interface with billing system and other operating units as necessary to meet company requirements.
- Monitors compliance with all regulatory, contractual, corporate, and legal requirements.
- Promotes and markets programs to funding sources, community agencies, families, and related groups. Ensures a timely response to all requests for information, services, and documentation.
- Maintains knowledge of clinical standards and ensure compliance in terms of treatment interventions.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up to date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Oversees recruitment, including selecting, contracting, and terminating mentors. Oversees mentor supervision, training and evaluation.
- Processes referrals, intakes, assessments, matching and placement of new clients.Monitors the supports needed for clients to maximize success in the program.
- Serves as liaison with consulting staff (psychiatrist, psychologists, physicians, etc.).
- Monitors the availability and efficacy of community-based and other supports required by the program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or other related field
- Five years of social services experience
- Some supervisory experience required
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets insurability requirements as defined by the Company, if applicable
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification, as required by state
- Thorough knowledge of the structure of entities associated with the human services field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field