Manager, Program, NeuroRestorative
Primary Location: MI-MINovi-24371 Catherine Industrial Dr
NeuroRestorative Michigan is seeking a Program Manager to be responsible for the daily operations, ensuring performance targets are met and providing clinical staff with operational training for our Novi Residential Program.
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support (INSERT POPULATION - individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury). As a Program Manager with (INSERT PARTNER) you’ll be one of those special people. For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network the Program Director is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. The Program Manager reviews and recommends policies and procedure to enhance program efficiency, and uses technical and analytical tools to measure performance and productivity. Essential Job Functions
- Supervises program staff by providing continuous coaching, feedback, and progressive discipline when necessary. Monitors the process for selecting and training professional and support staff.
- Assigns caseloads, evaluates performance for quality assurance, conducts new employee orientation, and manages staff development and training.
- Supervises clinical and crisis management and establishes on-call duties.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with all clients, families, funding sources and regulatory agencies, as appropriate, and monitors their satisfaction with services.
- Projects revenue and monitors monthly expenses in conjunction with program goals.
- Oversees appropriate interface with billing system and other operating units as necessary to meet company requirements.
- Monitors compliance with all regulatory, contractual, corporate, and legal requirements.
- Promotes and markets programs to funding sources, community agencies, families, and related groups. Ensures a timely response to all requests for information, services, and documentation.
- Maintains knowledge of clinical standards and ensure compliance in terms of treatment interventions.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up to date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Oversees recruitment, including selecting, contracting, and terminating mentors. Oversees mentor supervision, training and evaluation.
- Processes referrals, intakes, assessments, matching and placement of new clients.Monitors the supports needed for clients to maximize success in the program.
- Serves as liaison with consulting staff (psychiatrist, psychologists, physicians, etc.).
- Monitors the availability and efficacy of community-based and other supports required by the program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or other related field
- Five years of social services experience
- Some supervisory experience required
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets insurability requirements as defined by the Company, if applicable
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification, as required by state
- Thorough knowledge of the structure of entities associated with the human services field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field