DescriptionThe Manager, Software Engineering will be responsible for leading the Governance, Risk and Compliance Technology team. This manager will own multiple applications with the largest/most important being Archer. The Manager will work within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules and goals. This leader will own, lead, and execute on technology strategy to ensure the technology systems required to delivery in this space provides a strong value proposition and run smoothly. They will combine technical expertise with leadership and managerial abilities to build a streamlined, efficient, and future-oriented technical organization that complements the business strategies.
The ideal candidate will see how decisions can impact the whole of the organization and makes decisions using a broad knowledge of the long-term vision, values, and strategy. This person will use an enterprise-wide perspective to translate strategies into actions, creating a clear view of the future state.
Humana is seeking a Software Engineering Manager that will be responsible for:
• Responsible for the development, administration and support of the RSA Archer Platform
• Knowledge of SDLC methodologies such as agile, waterfall model etc.
• Responsible for day-to-day Archer POC, Demo, Client Archer design, development, testing, deployment and problem solving
• Experience in creating workflow using Archer advanced workflow functionality
• Standardizing the quality assurance procedure for software.
• Overseeing testing and debugging and develops fixes.
• Researching complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues.
• Decisions typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area.
• Conducting briefings and area meetings, maintaining frequent contact with other managers across the department, and collaborating across different departments
• Attract, develop and retain engaged software engineering team.
• Work with cross department leaders to insure software specifications meet customer needs.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to see the big picture while focused on short-term objectives
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 6+ years of technical
• Experience implementing technologies with enterprise-wide impact
• 2 + years of management experience
• 3-9 years of Archer implementation/Archer managed services and advisory experience in GRC Domain.
• Experience in integrating Archer with 3rd Party applications using Data Feeds / APIs/ Data Publications.
• Knowledge of BCMS, Risk Management and other process audit programs
• Archer Certification
Scheduled Weekly Hours40