Responsible for developing, planning, and managing implementation of activities for extremely complex programs with broad scope, high impact and long implementation time frames. Lead both the conversion as well as the business change required, while ensuring that day-to-day operations keep functioning flawlessly during the transition. Consult with program sponsors, participants, stakeholders and customers to review program proposals including goals, time frames, and funding limitations. Ensure that program goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives. Develop and manage multiple program budgets. Responsible for managing the program teams and ensuring corporate sponsorship from cross-business unit leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define the strategy and desired outcomes of assigned program(s) that are aligned to the strategic objectives of the business.
- Work in partnership with business leaders to obtain and commit necessary associate resources at the appropriate time, level, and expertise to support the programs.
- Deliver programs on time and on budget with superior quality.
- Coordinate all activities with, and report regularly to senior leadership/sponsorship teams.
- Monitor and mitigate project, program, and operational execution risks.
- Provide oversight to ensure completion of program deliverables. Ensure entire programs are delivered on time and on budget with superior quality.
- Provide oversight to teams of individuals from cross functional teams, as well as vendors to accomplish program outcomes.
- Establish appropriate project management tools, processes and procedures for the corporate project management office as well as ensuring compliance with such tools.
- Manage the program budget, putting in place financial disciplines and ensuring their execution to meet or beat budget.
- Develop contract and manage vendor relationships and ensure their delivery, on time and on budget.
- Responsible for the delivery of project components.
Education / Experience
- 9 years of business and/or consulting experience.
- 6 years of project management experience.
- Program management experience leading very large, mission-critical programs that involve significant business change.
- Experience leading large teams in a matrix management environment.
- Demonstrated track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Experience developing and managing program budgets.
- Strong knowledge of business case development including cost/benefit analysis, NPV, current and future state assessments.
- Experience developing and negotiating partnerships with external vendors/suppliers.
- Experience managing vendor agreements and tracking service levels.
- Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and persuade a wide range of audiences.
- Superior supervisory and matrix management skills and ability to oversee tasks delegated to others.
- Experience in telecommunication management and/or call-center operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field or an equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
- Experience managing in an Agile work environment
- Experience with Angular and LifeRay portals a plus #dicepost