The Manager, Value Added Products & Services is primarily responsible for the effective change management and implementation of valued added products and services into our field operations team. This includes ensuring the field operations team, specifically store managers and technicians, understand and feel comfortable integrating products and services to enhance the customer experience. The incumbent will partner with internal stakeholders to develop best practices that will be leveraged across the operation to deliver a consistent customer experience. This role requires a high degree of travel, approximately 75%.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Partner with the VAPS and field operations team on new product development, develop communication and change management plans to support new product/service launch campaigns, and assist in identifying key performance metrics to drive desired outcomes.
- Develop training content and deliver training to ensure a consistent execution of the program.
- Collaborate with organizational risk management and other internal stakeholders to develop reporting and inventory control mechanisms, conduct audits and provide leaders appropriate visibility to inform decision making.
- Act as a subject matter expert on VAPS programs and help inform and solve business problems.
- Evaluate best practices and leverage across the operations.
- Provide targeted market support, as needed.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 5-7 years' experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Operational training and change management experience
- Excellent influencing skills
- Strong listening skills, curious mindset, and servant leadership orientation
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 75% of time
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.