Manufacturing Shift Supervisor
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States. We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business. Right now, we're looking for a Manufacturing Shift Supervisor to join our team and oversee production associates on the assigned shift to achieve efficient windshield manufacturing from raw glass to complete packed windshields.
Who we're looking for:
Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight,
Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
People who consistently drive for extraordinary results,
Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better,
Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge: You'll experience great leadership. We'll focus on you first. You'll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best. You'll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
The Shift Supervisor will play a key role in helping us to achieve our goals by focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a safe work environment,
- Manage the daily activities of the production associates, ensure compliance with volume and yield requirements, monitor quality control,
- Organize associate and productions materials at shift start
- Troubleshoot and correct production problems on a daily basis.
- Ensure adherence to Quality Standards,
- Assist in the training of new associates and monitor performance
- Handle associate issues including associate relations, payroll and time card sign-off, disciplinary action, training, counseling, and performance evaluations, Inform management regarding quality issues including equipment failure, uncontrollable breakage and inventory losses