At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The Data Management & Insight Group (DMI) is seeking a candidate to join the team focused on the eONE strategic initiative. The eONE initiative seeks to build a 'one number' instrument data foundation that is complete, reliable, and aligned to the general ledger. The initiative will also establish the authoritative data source for common data elements between Corporate Finance and Corporate Risk management to support in scope risk and regulatory reporting. eONE will create a federated, coordinated set of applications and databases to support risk and finance, which will allow for agile and accurate risk and regulatory reporting and analytics that complies with BCBS 239, G&O and the Wells Fargo Enterprise Data Governance Policies and Standards.
This is a leadership role responsible for the delivery of deposit data into the eONE environment. The primary focus is on the reporting and data requirements associated with deposits. The candidate will be required to lead the following activities:
- Lead efforts with associates across the Lines of Business, Finance, Risk and DMI areas to inventory, analyze and define all business requirements associated with in-scope reports
- Partner with associates across the Lines of Business, Finance, Risk and DMI areas to map data elements to business elements and source required data elements in eONE
- Lead efforts in the mapping of data and business elements to the OFSAA/FSDF metadata model
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 4+ years of management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Knowledge and understanding of data warehouse application design and development
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance challenges and approaches: metadata, data quality, and data stewardship
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory reporting: Federal Reserve, OCC, and SEC
- Management experience in an matrixed organization environment
- Workforce management experience including: directing activities of team members, performance management, career development, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one of the following statistical related fields: applied mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or engineering
- Strong background in regulatory reporting for deposits
- Strong background in risk reporting for deposits
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) Financial Service Data Foundation (FSDF)
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
CO-Colorado Springs: 2335 Briargate Parkway - Colorado Springs, CO
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
TX-Irving: 5000 Riverside Drive - Irving, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.