DescriptionThe Market Development Professional 2 provides support to assigned health plan and/or specialty companies relative to Medicare/Medicaid/TRICARE product implementation, operations, contract compliance, and federal contract application submissions. The Market Development Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Market Development Professional 2 manages all facets of internal and external reporting for the Humana Long-Term care organization.
- Provide analysis of reports to inform business decisions and improve business processes.
- Work with business users to define and document requirements for analytics projects.
- Develop one-time analyses, on-demand reports, and scheduled reports using database queries and business intelligence tools.
- Facilitate communication between business users and IT partners
- Develop extensive knowledge of the Medicaid line of business operations in order to identify analytical opportunities.
- Identify and document data quality issues and data capture gaps.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in report modeling.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a reporting or analytical role.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in SQL.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Word and Outlook
- Strong communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with ability to work independently
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- Prior group health insurance experience.
- Previous experience with Business Intelligence software, Qlikview would be a plus OR desire and capacity to learn new technologies.
- Prior work history in a fast paced environment or market office.
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Montage, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40