DescriptionThe Market Finance Lead collects, analyzes and reports on various market data to connect financial outcomes with operational effectiveness. The Market Finance Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Market Finance Lead works with Actuary, MRA, Corporate Finance, Clinical and Market Point internally and Providers/Hospitals/Ancillary externally to drive optimization inclusive of activities spanning decisions required for day-to-day operations to strategic planning and addressing specific business performance issues across matrixed organization and fostering key relationships with business stakeholders. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant healthcarel experience
- 2+ years of project leadership experience
- Experience advising senior leadership on financial strategies
- Prior experience developing methods and criteria for measuring and summarizing data for complex analyses
- Ability to lead and manage special projects that may necessitate cross-functional partnerships
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
This position requires up to 20% travel with VA, NC, SC and GA to meet with providers and/or Humana market offices.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40