DescriptionThe Market Finance Lead collects, analyzes and reports on various market data to connect financial outcomes with operational effectiveness. The Market Finance Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Market Finance Lead works with Actuary, MRA, Corporate Finance, Clinical and Market Point internally and Providers/Hospitals/Ancillary externally. Day-to-day operations to strategic planning and addressing specific business performance issues across matrixed organization and fostering key relationships with business stakeholders. Advises executives to develop functional strategies matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- • Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field
- •8+ years of healthcare experience in finance or analytics
- •Experience advising senior leadership on financial strategies
- •Knowledge of healthcare accounting and financial transactions for internal and external reporting
- •Prior experience developing methods and criteria for measuring and summarizing data for complex analyses
- •Ability to lead and manage special projects that may necessitate cross-functional partnerships
- •SQL, Toad, Access, Excel experience
- •Certified Public Accountant
- •Master's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Experience working with provider contracts
Scheduled Weekly Hours40