DescriptionThe Market Finance Professional 2 collects, analyzes and reports on various market data to connect financial outcomes with operational effectiveness. The Market Finance Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Market Finance Professional 2 works with Actuary, MRA, Corporate Finance, Clinical and Market Point internally and Providers/Hospitals/Ancillary externally to drive optimization inclusive of activities spanning decisions required for day-to-day operations to strategic planning and addressing specific business performance issues across matrixed organization and fostering key relationships with business stakeholders. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Less than 5 years of technical experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teammates
- Comprehensive working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of pivot tables and look-up functions (Excel) and building queries (Access)
Scheduled Weekly Hours40