At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Responsible for the management of a PCG metropolitan market. Responsible for recruiting, local marketing, market planning, team development, administration, compliance, and operations functions within the branch. Accountable for the performance of each branch within his/her market. Primary focus is on recruiting, local marketing and promoting the firms image in the local community. May directly manage the main branch within the market. Develops the market business plan, and looks for opportunities to grow the market share. Responsible for the market profit and loss statement. Helps coordinate and develop the market management team. Assists in the development of Financial Advisor teams. Responsible for FA attrition and managing FA relationships. Is the ultimate point-of-contact for all compliance, regulatory, and administrative issues relating to the branches in the market and must possess a comprehensive understanding of firm policies and procedures, brokerage operations principles and governing bodies regulatory roles and regulations.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 7+ years of financial services experience
- 5+ years of branch management or leadership experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, 9/10 or 24, and 63 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Leadership or management experience including mentoring, coaching, and influencing
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Persons who have FINRA Series 24 must successfully complete series registration for FINRA Series 9/10 within 120 days of hire date.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.