Are you passionate about innovative and emerging technology?
Do you enjoy sharing this passion for the latest technology with others?
If you have a passion for training others on the latest technology, this position is for you!
Brand Trainer for Logitech products in multiple locations in assigned market.
- Deploy and reinforce sales training to store associates, managers and corporate sales teams on Logitech brand and selling techniques.
- Design and implement follow-up / reinforcement activities and methodologies to strengthen and sustain knowledge gained and skills developed in training programs and courses.
- Recommend improvements or adjustments to trainings and/or materials to fit with local market needs.
- Develop new business opportunities, sales promotion execution, retail service support, and brand awareness throughout regions.
- Assist with calendar management and the scheduling of travel for in-store visits and workshops, events, meetings, and other relevant regional and national needs.
- Provides weekly reports to the Account Manager, Field Managers and other team leaders on the field teams’ participation in training, additional training and possible in-market training initiatives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree preferred with an emphasis in Business or Marketing desired.
- Minimum two years’ experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising sales, marketing and service organizations required.
- Two or more years of consumer electronics sales experience including large and small group training presentations.
- Excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills with small groups required.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency required.
- Significant understanding of remote business tools such as smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity.
- Remote home office environment with travel up to 100% to corporate offices, regional offices, client and/or vendor offices, training or convention venues, businesses and retail establishments.required.
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including territory mileage, medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO, Premium will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest records, conviction records, and those with criminal histories.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER