DescriptionThe Market Research Lead performs data analysis supporting learning plans via management and usage of consumer behavioral, demographic, and attitudinal data. The Market Research Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Humana is seeking a Market Research Lead who will use insights and subject matter expertise to lead, influence and motivate action. You will identify key client questions, develop Research Learning Plans and utilize appropriate research methodologies and technologies to address the needs. Your ability to partner will impact the success of highly visible strategic initiatives and foster cross-functional collaboration across the enterprise. As a “player-coach,” your areas of focus could include Brand Health tracking, segmentation, advertising development & testing, new product development, behavior modeling, provider insights, new clinic & service development, member & provider experience measurement, path-to-purchase / shopper insights, journey mapping and usability testing.
- Focus on the client’s business need / objectives throughout the process.
- Develop Research Learning Plans that address key business needs.
- Present strategic recommendations to leadership in a clear and compelling story.
- Oversee development of questionnaires, analytical plans and reporting.
- Write / present research findings, conclusions and implications.
- Ensure client deliverables meet research objectives and contain value-added insights to help drive business outcomes.
- Actively seek out new skills, refine capabilities and increase subject matter expertise.
- Utilize cutting edge methodologies, analytic approaches, storytelling & business understanding.
- Embrace change by seeking out new thinking and more efficient ways of working.
- Manage key initiatives within budget and against timetable expectations.
- Help clients with growth strategies, planning and forecasting.
- Participate in client strategic and tactical meetings.
- Consistently put in the time and effort to deliver on client expectations.
- Be responsive to client needs.
- Welcome feedback and act on it accordingly.
- Mentor and coach team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years in marketing research.
- Strong research fundamentals experience including ability to recommend alternative research designs, understand statistical output and analyze results through delivery of implications.
- Broad, deep research “toolkit” including different types of qualitative and quantitative techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization and with vendor-partners.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Enthusiasm and motivation essential; a confident change-agent; strong selling and presentation skills (oral and written).
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team player / builder / leader, ability to mentor and coach others.
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities; organized and detail-oriented.
- Master’s in Market Research / MBA degree a plus.
- Experience in CX measurement and UX research, including NPS & Satisfaction experience.
- Healthcare and/or insurance experience.
- Management of market research colleagues; vendor-partners.
- Knowledge of Humana’s internal policies, procedures and systems.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40