At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Corporate Market & Counterparty Risk Management (MCRM) group is responsible for independently overseeing the management of market and counterparty risk (inclusive of price risk) exposures (including monitoring and reporting on aggregate market and counterparty risk exposures across groups, legal entities, geographies, and jurisdictions), and the quality of market risk management practices across the company.
More specifically, MCRM facilitates the consistent management of individual and aggregate market risk exposures within Board-approved risk tolerances and limit structures. MCRM is also responsible for stress testing and capital calculations for trading risk.
This position will be focused primarily on market risk and counterparty stress testing, including Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and the FR Y-14Q (Schedule F) regulatory submissions.
Major responsibilities will include:
• Working with Technology, Risk Analytics, Market Risk Oversight, and Market Risk Reporting teams to ensure the accuracy and integrity of market risk stress reporting
• Participating in preparation of daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting to senior management and regulators, particularly the analysis and results for CCAR
• Monitoring and enhancing the stress testing tools, procedures, and infrastructure, including data integrity and mapping, necessary for accurate submission and governance of regulatory reports
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: trading, desk analyst, or capital markets
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative discipline
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- SQL experience
• Strong understanding of capital market products and market risk management concepts such as Greek sensitivities and stress loss estimation
• Knowledge and understanding of CCAR/DFAST stress testing and FR Y-14Q requirements
• Proficiency with internal valuation and risk management technology platforms
• Strong grasp of multiple asset classes, trading products, and market risk management concepts
• Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
• Strong problem solving skills to quickly identify and resolve issues
• Demonstrated skill improving and automating complex analytical frameworks and processes
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and VBA code
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.