This position develops and maintains a high performance warehouse team which contributes and works effectively with the division and/or market management team.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Maintains overall responsibility for the warehouse location.
- Hires, develops, trains, and engages a professional team of associates.
- Trains associates on a variety of position-related processes, procedures, and tasks.
- Partners with regional leadership on implementing and maintaining warehouse support in sales plans.
- Oversees fleet, inventory, quality and material handling for the facility.
- Develops reporting on key performance goals including cost tracking.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years' experience in warehouse environment
- 3+ years' of leadership experience required
- Ability to influence and communicate vision to team of associates
- Ability to engage team to create a quality focused and safe work environment
- Ability to travel up to 10%
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.