Founded in 1971, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. is an Omni channel retailer offering a wide selection of domestics merchandise and home furnishings. The Company’s mission is to be trusted by its customers as the expert for the home and “heart-related” life events. These include certain life events that evoke strong emotional connections such as getting married, moving to a new home, having a baby, going to college and decorating a room, which the Company supports through its wedding and baby registries, new mover and student life programs, and its design consultation services.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. is seeking a qualified and highly motivated Marketing Campaign Developer. The primary focus of this role will be in the design and execution of our marketing campaigns including direct mail, email, mobile and other digital channels.
This role will interface with Marketing, Finance, Analytics and eCommerce departments to deliver customer facing Marketing programs that drive meaningful sales and / or profit impact to the organization. Experience in campaign management, operations and reporting is required. The ideal candidate will have a familiarity in Retail, e-Commerce, Customer Relationship Management and Digital Marketing.
• Design data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a SAS campaign management tool, performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions and segmentation
• Gather and confirm data specifications when gathering campaign information
• Meet with internal partners to understand campaign needs and assist with development tactics
• Execute campaigns (manual or automated) on a scheduled basis and generate output files to be delivered through various marketing channels
• Develop, enforce, and perform quality control activities to ensure processing completes in a timely manner and the output is accurate and complete
• Work with the CRM and Channel teams to understand campaign objectives, data specifications, technical requirements, etc.
• Work with the Marketing Technologies team to understand the data and collaborate to identify opportunities for improvement in processing efficiencies
• Work with the Analytics and Reporting teams to ensure campaign strategy and meta data are assigned appropriately and understood for post-campaign deep dives
• Maintain open communication with the entire team regarding current project status, issues, concerns, etc.
• 3-5 years experience in a Campaign Management/Database Marketing role
• Experience working with Campaign Management Tools such as SAS Customer Intelligence Studio (preferred) or Unica
• Proficiency of SQL and SAS preferred
• Understands marketing processes involved in campaign management
• Experience and knowledge surrounding campaign segmentation
• Experienced in developing and building report templates and automation
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Pays attention to details, thorough and quality oriented
• Prioritizes work activities and uses time efficiently
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team and independently
• Adapts to changes in work environment, manages competing demands, able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
• Willing to undertake new responsibilities as business needs change
• Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
• Experience with SAS Marketing Operations Management a Plus
• Solid understanding of business and marketing principles
• Knowledge and understanding of database design
• Experience in working with cross functional teams including Information Technology and internal business teams (e.g. Marketing, Finance, eCommerce)
• Bachelor Degree (MS preferred) in Marketing or other related discipline
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.