At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Assists financial consultants and financial advisors by providing business development and marketing strategy support. Duties may include: scheduling appointments for new and existing clients and for branch meetings to generate business; preparing portfolio reviews; documenting client contact in ClientLink; working with internal departments and FA on marketing and business development efforts; monitoring and tracking referrals and sales results; draft client mission statements, prepare sales packages; onboard new clients; analyze data from FA book for opportunities ; seminar set up and support; advertising coordination.
**This job is 22 hours per week and is benefits eligible**Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of administrative experience, sales support experience, or a combination of both
- Good client service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage or administrative support
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.