Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Partner closely with assigned Member Experience Lead to effectively develop and execute all assigned work projects for member communications
- Work closely with the data and analytics team to deliver clear requirements for member list pulls and track end member touch points
- Manage the material review process for all assigned member communications to ensure they meet legal, compliance and client reviews
- Ensure all member - facing communications are appropriately routed internally to secure SME (subject matter expert) comments
- Manage projects using internal material management tools
- Communicate effectively with cross functional teams, such as creative, production, data, analytics, and internal SMEs (subject matter experts)
- Represent marketing and advocate for the member experience on cross functional work groups
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of business experience within a matrix organization
- 1+ years of experience in a direct - to - consumer marketing role or within a project management function.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel - creating and editing spreadsheets; sort, filter, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint - presentation development
- Proficiency with Adobe - mark - up, comment, and review documents
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word - creating and editing documents
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated effective problem - solving skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities from inception to completion
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Healthcare Marketing, Medicare and Retirement, Medicare Marketing