Primary Location: United States-MA-MABoston
The MENTOR Network
The MENTOR Network seeks a dynamic writer and strategic thinker to join the marketing team. This individual will be responsible for content development as well as for supporting the design, implementation, and continual evolution of marketing campaigns as part of The MENTOR Network’s Public Strategy Group (PSG). PSG is responsible for internal and external affairs, including marketing and communications, for The MENTOR Network. This position reports to The Network’s External Affairs Manager and will support programs providing foster care services in eight states. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with regional, state, and corporate teams to produce marketing and communications strategies to support key business needs and growth opportunities
- Developing content, providing analytics, and monitoring engagement for social media accounts
- Producing, placing, and analyzing ads/boosted content on Facebook
- Working with designer to develop flyers, mailers, ads, banners, etc., for foster parent recruitment, service line education, growth initiatives, conference participation, etc.
- Developing content and campaigns for websites
- Promoting and maintaining brand standards
- Serving as resource for local team members, including acting as a liaison between the field and the organization’s printer via the online print store
- Facilitating rebranding activities for acquisitions
- Supporting other marketing initiatives as needed
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Strong writing skills; proofing skills; good eye for layout and design.
- Experience with social media (i.e., Facebook), Google Analytics, and email marketing platforms
- Attention to detail, an ability to juggle multiple priorities, strong follow-through
- Knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint preferred
The MENTOR Network offers rewarding work, a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth. In addition, our team members—whether they work with the individuals we serve or in support of those who do—have the opportunity to use their skills, experience, and creativity to further our mission of helping people of all abilities thrive in the communities they call home.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers with programs in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, to individuals with acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, to youth with emotional, behavioral, and medically complex challenges as well as their families, and to elders in need of day health services.
With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day. Apply Today!