Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways
to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most
intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
This position with UnitedHealth Group is for a dedicated marketing resource focused on finalist presentations, sales support, and growth initiates for OptumRx. This position is critical to meeting our growth and retention goals, as it is the main contact for finalist and retention marketing needs for sales presentations to prospects and customers. This position supports more than 175 sales presentations annually.
- Create Power Point presentations with creative mindset or utilize graphic artist / designer skills for all
finalist and retention presentations, consultant and executive presentations,
and one - off slide development for Sales and Client Management.
- This role plays a key role in supporting the field in finalist presentations for multi - million dollar deals with Fortune 500 companies. The position will manage and update more than 300 Sales and Client Management slides and decks. Additionally, this position completes large, custom finalist presentations (more than 175 annually), custom prospect websites, and custom client brochures.
- Collaborate and partner with Sales and Client Management in determining presentation strategy, then coordinate the development, design, review / approval and completion of all materials (presentations, animated presentations, demos, custom sites, printed collateral)
- Execute the redesign of sales and product slides and materials, to create a cohesive design look across all presentation materials.
- Collaborate and innovate on new sales tools, such as videos and interactive demos.
- Support the administration and maintenance of websites (presentation hub, KIC, custom finalist sites) and all slides and collateral within. Regularly update websites to contain most current slides / collateral. Manage updates, new & revised artwork of existing pieces. Prepare and implement internal communications related to new content developments.
- Maintain currency on all brand standards. Attend brand training for PowerPoint, image selection, and collateral design under Optum and OptumRx brand.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Marketing, Advertising or Communications, and / or Graphic Design experience
- MS PowerPoint experience (create, modify, send, edit documents)
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Sales and client management support
- 5+ years of experience in a deadline driven environment
- 1+ years marketing project management
- Healthcare or pharmacy benefit management experience
- Graphic design or desktop publishing experience
- Experience working with sales and / or client management teams
- Business acumen to work with senior leadership
- Strong sense of urgency, problem solving skills and commitment to continuous quality improvement
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects and effectively establish priorities
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:
UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: sales support, marketing manager, PowerPoint, Minnesota, telecommute