First Student is a leader in transportation of children K-12. As the largest provider of student transportation in North America, First Student is more than twice the size of the next largest competitor. Industry-leading safety programs, strong customer relationships and service record are the key differentiators.
At First Student, our Marketing Manager-First Student Charter will manage the development and execution of customer insights, service development, marketing tools, and collateral in support of First Student Charter. The chosen candidate will ensure the revenue objectives are achieved through closely collaborating with Sales, Charter Operations and agency teams, jointly identifying customer needs and developing solutions that meet those needs.
Marketing Manager-First Student Charter Responsibilities:
- Recommends, develops, and executes communication/marketing/public relations strategies to achieve intended results for Charter services.
- Monitors the customer and competitive landscape, identifying relevant market and customer research needs.
- Recommends targeting strategy by persona/segment
- Works closely with Sales, Charter Operations and agency team to manage the overall design, implementation, and execution of materials & campaigns.
- Supports Sales and represents marketing in selling in new services to customers.
- Develops and executes marketing activities, campaigns, and collateral that are in alignment with the customer need and strategic direction of Charter.
- Monitors and analyzes marketing activity against goals, providing suggestions for enhancing marketing/sales performance through identification of key areas of improvement.
- Develops and maintains marketing budgets.
- Other duties as assigned
Marketing Manager-First Student Charter Experience and Skills Required:
- Requires a four-year degree, preferably in a marketing or business related discipline with 3-5 years marketing experience.
- MBA is highly preferred.
- A minimum of three to five years marketing experience in B2C, digital marketing and B2B development, with progressive informal leadership roles.
- Candidates should have proven marketing accomplishments and have an understanding of market conditions and competitive forces.
- Candidates must have evidence of building solid relationships with superiors, peers and subordinates. Excellent listening and communication skills are required. Bringing demonstrated abilities to build and continuously motivate highly effective teams is also important.
First Student’s commitment to putting our customers first, dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable transportation makes for a working environment you’ll love. As a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and excellent training.
Apply today to join our team!
First Student is an Equal Opportunity Employer.