At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Reporting to the Integrated Marketing Digital Campaign Operations Team Manager, this position will play an integral role supporting the coordination in a variety of digital marketing campaigns. They will be a leading participant in the overall campaign support process by managing the end-to-end completion of digital marketing campaigns, including facilitating campaign kick-off meetings, schedule creation, deliverables tracking, compliance approval routing, team coordination, issue tracking and resolution as well as communications. The MPM1 will partner closely with Integrated Marketing Campaign Managers, In-House Creative Development Agency, Integrated Marketing Optimization, Marketing Execution and various vendors, to maintain existing processes. This role requires the ability to quickly assess situational needs and determine solutions and/or resolutions to internal and external barriers in a timely manner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Proactively identify project/production issues, triage, provide guidance and identify potential solutions in order to avoid campaign delays.
- Manage and coordinate timelines, arrange kick-off meetings and create calendars for assigned projects, assigning tasks, tracking deliverables and ensuring adherence to set schedules.
- Effectively interface with Marketing Managers, Channel Execution Teams, Legal and Compliance, Lines of Business, and agency groups for creative development, approval, and upload process.
- Ensure adherence to all SLAs, processes and schedules across the end-to-end execution process, as well as, develop & maintain support tools and provide guidance to various business partners.
- Leverage business partner relationships to identify, recommend and implement ongoing process improvements for planning, prioritization, creative development and execution.
- Prepare and complete accurate email campaign documents for submission to 3rd party Email Service Providers, routing of test messages to LOBs for input and approval, and extensive QA of test messages.
- Develops strong partnerships with the Marketing Program Managers, Marketing Managers, Execution teams and Compliance teams, providing guidance and insight as needed, to foster a collaborative environment and resolve issues in a timely manner in support of campaign project management. Mitigates conflicts & balances bottlenecks, as needed; keeps work/ projects running smoothly.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience in the project management of internet-related marketing, online campaign development, execution, and tracking (utilizing banner, splash, third-party, email, etc.).
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Experience coordinating/managing the implementation of marketing campaigns
- Proven project management and relationship experience with developing and flawlessly managing timelines, schedules, deadlines and issue resolution in a complex matrixed environment.
- Experience developing and coordinating execution of program communications and processes materials
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task across various projects with simultaneous deliverable deadlines
- Demonstrated experience defining and optimizing complex processes
- Proven ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a broad, audience, including enterprise partners
- Experience with project management/CRM tools such as IBM IMO, Aprimo, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; specifically Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Excel
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
CA-Concord: 1655 Grant Street - Concord, CA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.