It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Ensure Program launches are delivered on time, on budget and to specifications.
- Responsible for ensuring that the implementation and production deliverables are on-schedule, on budget and within defined scope and quality expectations
- Facilitate and manage, in conjunction with the Concentrix Program team, the preparation of key documentation that includes:
· Statement of Work/Quote Letter/Proposal
· Project Schedule
· Project Functional Specifications
- Facilitate and manage scope changes during implementation and production phases
- Accompany Sales/Account Management (when required) on external client appointments/presentations to evaluate customer business requirements and clarify Concentrix service offerings.
- Know and understand the client’s business and business problems. Work with Concentrix Program team to develop strategies to resolve problems that equate to additional business for Concentrix
- Work with Program team to design solutions that reflect the needs of the client from both a functional and budgetary perspective.
- Lead Concentrix Program team to successful completion of defined requirements through the development and management of project management tools
· Project Specifications - facilitate completion of, author and manage to time lines
· Budget-to-actual tracking and management
· Regular status meetings and reporting
· Open issues tracking and resolution (Action Register)
· Service Requests initiation and management
- Manage the post-launch analysis phase to determine potential process improvements and/or best practices.
- Anticipate, initiate and coordinate issues with Concentrix Program team as client advocate and provide counseling for enhancements on existing projects – as required
- Maintain a proactive, mutually satisfactory relationship between Concentrix and contracted or prospective clients, focusing on stability, growth and longevity
- May provide continuous education to clients in areas such as appropriate use of Concentrix services and act as a resource to clients in regards to industry trends
- Manage relationships and resource requirements with other team members, partners, vendors and suppliers
- Identifies and manages issues and risks.
- Provide input regarding opportunities for continuous process and productivity improvements.
- Manages client expectations for sold business - negotiating internally and externally
- Travel may be required
- Controls project scope and ensures process compliance to the design outlined in the client approved Statement of Work
- Ability to produce documentation in fast paced environment
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.