Primary Location: AZ-AZPhoenix-5301 E Thomas Rd
CareMeridian is currently seeking a medical Marketing Representative to develop business relationships within the local medical and insurance communities for the purpose of increasing patient referrals. This role will continuously monitor and gather market intelligence on new services, local market trends, competition and pricing. The Marketing Representative should also be familiar with a wide range of the field's practices, concepts and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Making sales calls – assist in driving call volume for CareMeridian in Phoenix, Arizona and Scottsdale, Arizona
- Performing patient evaluations.
- Managing patient/family relationships – conducting pre-admit family tours
- Participates in the creation of annual marketing/communications strategy for state operations.
- Participates in corporate marketing and branding efforts.
- Assists in maintaining company branding/image standards.
- Manages online marketing material fulfillment system.
- Provide marketing/communications support for video or other collateral sales materials as needed.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and two years of related experience.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Power Point.
- Healthcare background 3 to 5 years experience
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Clinical License: RN, LVN, RPT, OTR, RPT
Our Mission – We are a team of caring professionals dedicated to helping our patients reach their highest potential through the delivery of personalized, complex nursing and rehab services in a home-like environment.
Our Values – Compassion, Quality, Respect, Integrity, Knowledge, Teamwork, Commitment
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.