Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and reports weekly, periodically and quarterly Scopix Wait Time and Service Measurement Analytics – comprehensive CCTV review measuring checkout and Express Lane customer wait times and Super-flagship and select competitor department wait times and associate staffing levels
- Educates store managers/directors, customer service managers and other operations leadership on Scopix methodology and investigates data anomalies they may uncover
- Troubleshoots and maintains logs of reported video issues and ensures stores are properly collecting data via communication with vendors, Asset Protection and Systems Support
- Completes weekly reporting on stores not reporting in Scopix to ensure quick problem resolution and limited down time
- Completes weekly, monthly and quarterly budgeting activities, including invoice tracking and processing:
- Budget Variance by Vendor for Non-Advertising Centers
- Signs (Vestcom) Recap
- Variance estimates from department leadership
- Budget variance reporting for all Advertising/Direct Store centers
- Periodic reporting meetings with Advertising and VIC Directors & Group Vice President
- Coordinates vendor billing for various department promotions
- Knowledgeable on Service Desk Express to effectively set up and execute programs and offers, addressing any operational issues as they occur
- Conducts weekly promotional and operational analyses –RX promo participation, RX HH penetration reports, and HH Spend/Visit Reporting [Munn Report]
- Completes Ops/AP PLU Coupon Code and HH refund frequency reports for Operations and Asset Protection to use in identifying trends and concerning transactions
- Complete monthly reporting of Western Union money wiring services by tender type for Accounting
- Gathers, analyzes, and compares customer data for use in research projects through mining of Data Warehouse customer spend history via Microsoft Access/SQL
- Prepares reports, including charts and graphs, and presents recommendations for action plans to management in oral and written form
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of the VIC database structure, Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), available analytical tools and new systems capabilities and uses these skills, as needed, for store and customer analysis, post-analysis of promotional programs or other analytical inquires.
- Performs Store Mailer Analysis – Develops and executes analysis for internal mailer programs
- Cross-trained in completing Period/Quarter VIC Reporting - Excessive Usage Reports, VIC %’s Report, RX VIC %’s Reports, Level/Decile Report, HH’s Spend >$50, e-VIC by Decile & Tier Trending
- Other duties as may be needed or required.
- Analytical- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design- Uses feedback to modify designs; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Project Management- Completes projects on time and on budget.
- Technical Skills- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service- Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments. Impeccable phone and e-mail etiquette.
- Interpersonal- Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication- Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Team Work- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written statistics
- Change Management- Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Leadership- Exhibits confidence in self and others; Accepts feedback from others; Displays passion and optimism.
- Quality Management- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Visionary Leadership- Displays passion and optimism.
- Business Acumen- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Cost Consciousness- Works within approved budget.
- Diversity- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics- Inspires the trust of others.
- Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Strategic Thinking- Analyzes market and competition.
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative- Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation- Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Judgment- Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Motivation- Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
Certificates and Licenses: