Primary Location: MD-MDBaltimore-2525 Lord Baltimore Dr
Description MENTOR Maryland is seeking a Marketing Specialist to design, create, and deliver marketing collateral and programs to support expansion and growth of the company services. This role will create presentations and provide reports according to the information gathered such as new services, market trends, competition, and pricing. The Marketing Specialist will need to become familiar with a wide range of the field's practices, concepts and procedures. Essential Job Functions:
- Participates in the creation of annual marketing/communications strategy for state operations. Works with state-based operations to create and implement specialized marketing plans to support core growth opportunities.
- Participates in corporate marketing and branding efforts including drafting content for collateral materials and overseeing design process.
- Participates in the design and implementation of marketing trainings for field staff.
- Assists in maintaining company branding/image standards. Facilitates re-branding activities for acquisitions.
- Coordinates development of state websites and serves as troubleshooter for state web efforts.
- Manages marketing materials on company intranet.
- Creates customized collateral materials to support state specific service lines, audiences and geographies; core growth initiatives; foster parent and host home provider recruitment; online marketing material fulfillment system programs; conference participation.
- Serves as consultant to state-based operations in the creation and use of collateral materials.
- Manages online marketing material fulfillment system.Develop e-fliers, postcards and other materials as needed to support conference participation.
- Provide marketing/communications support for video projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field and two years of related experience.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Power Point.