Primary Location: MD-MDBaltimore-2525 Lord Baltimore Dr
- Participates in the creation of annual marketing/communications strategy for state operations. Works with state-based operations to create and implement specialized marketing plans to support core growth opportunities.
- Participates in corporate marketing and branding efforts including drafting content for collateral materials and overseeing design process.
- Participates in the design and implementation of marketing trainings for field staff.
- Assists in maintaining company branding/image standards. Facilitates re-branding activities for acquisitions.
- Coordinates development of state websites and serves as troubleshooter for state web efforts.
- Manages marketing materials on company intranet.
- Creates customized collateral materials to support state specific service lines, audiences and geographies; core growth initiatives; foster parent and host home provider recruitment; online marketing material fulfillment system programs; conference participation.
- Serves as consultant to state-based operations in the creation and use of collateral materials.
- Manages online marketing material fulfillment system.Develop e-fliers, postcards and other materials as needed to support conference participation.
- Provide marketing/communications support for video projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field and two years of related experience.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Power Point.