Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are involved in developing market strategies to support products and drive membership/sales growth. Positions develop strategies and tactical plans to support consumer/member innovation, support new product and program launches, and combat competitive pressures. May analyze economic considerations, develop marketing forecasts, estimate costs, and manage program/project budgets.
- Support the Sales/Marketing team in assigned territory
- Establish new relationships and maintain existing ones
- Collaborate with Sales Agents and Agent Managers to understand their needs
- Identify opportunity and develop a Marketing strategy, in a diverse multi-cultural Senior citizen population, which is supportive to the Sales Agent's networking (territory)
- Share our mission to help people live healthier lives, throughout the communities we service
- Create educational and sales events within our targeted population
- Execute, plan and coordinate resources (i.e., Vendors, Partners, Sales Agent, etc.) to ensure a successful event
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding targeted growth, retention, and enrollment expectations within assigned territory
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of Community Outreach field experience
- Intermediate (or higher) level of experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, & Excel) including the ability to edit, create, save and send spreadsheets and documents
- Must be able to travel within territory and work evenings & weekends, when required
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Accident and Health License
- Knowledge of CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Marketing rules and regulations
- Bilingual fluency with English and Spanish
- 1+ year of experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Marketing, Specialist