Manage growth and retention marketing outreach programs in your assigned region by working closely with the WA Marketing Director and other outreach staff in assigned regions.
- Identify opportunities and develop a Marketing strategy, in a diverse multi - cultural population, which is supportive to your assigned region
- Share our mission to help people live healthier lives, throughout the communities we service
- Develop marketing proposals and programs for the local market to increase provider and community engagement and to drive growth
- Track and evaluate marketing outreach programs and identify new opportunities and assess population needs
- Develops and support health education outreach programs and activities
- Drive the implementation of marketing programs and events by working closely with outreach team members by creating opportunities, supporting materials, providing trainings, attending meetings, and assisting in project management related activities
- Create educational and community events within our targeted population execute, plan, attend and coordinate resources (i.e., Vendors, Partners, Marketing etc.) to ensure a successful event
- Educate key stakeholders, community partners and the community on benefits
- Attend industry conferences and key stakeholder meetings and serve as the representative for your region
- Ensure compliance with the state contract by working closely with the Marketing Director and other departments to ensure within standards
- Work across department to coordinate event attendance and a strong brand presence
- Support targeted event, growth, retention, and enrollment expectations within assigned territory
- Provide direction and training to staff that support assigned regions.
- Maintains competitive data and consumer feedback recommendations for product enhancements and works to resolve issues.
- All other professional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher OR High School Diploma / GED with 5+ years of experience in a marketing role.
4+ years experience in community outreach role working with providers and community - based organizations.
3+ years experience managing projects.
- 4+ years of marketing experience with in a matrix organization
- 2+ years of experience with Medicare and / or Medicaid
Experience with MS Office Suite (Create and edit documents with Word, creating presentations using PowerPoint, and Sending correspondence in Outlook)
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Must be able to travel within territory and work evenings & weekends, when required.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish, Vietnamese, Russian, Somali, Arabic, or Chinese
- Experience in the healthcare insurance industry.
- Health / Life Insurance License is a plus.
- Knowledge of CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Marketing rules and regulations.
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Outstanding communicator and relationship builder
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.