BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
- The Marketing Specialist, Membership Rewards & Cobrand is responsible for assisting with driving acquisition and retention regarding the My BJ’s Perks Program across multiple channels. This candidate will also support other Membership marketing engagement initiatives including partnership development, Member communication, and in–Club Membership experience improvements. Candidate will work closely with external and internal partners.
- Assists manager with driving BJ’s Perks Rewards upsell and retention efforts across a variety of channels
- Works closely with ADS (cobrand bank partner) to ensure bank campaigns have the same look and feel as the cobrand marketing BJ’s executes.
- Partners with Mastercard to implement various promotional efforts and campaigns to drive acquisition and spend.
- Responsible for the visual identity and tone of voice of My BJ’s Perks Program, including Perks Rewards. Works closely with creative and production teams to develop and launch various marketing campaigns throughout the year. Responsible for additional advertising in other BJ’s marketing channels, such as BBM, and in-Club emails.
- Supports the day to day project development for email and direct mail initiatives related to loyalty and lifecycle marketing for My BJ’s Perks Program. This includes creative briefs, list requests, distributions and deployment.
- Manages the fulfillment and reprint logistics for all My BJ’s Perks collateral with internal procurement partners.
- Responsible for enhancing Perks Rewards Membership benefits through in-Club channels.
- Partners with the Cobrand Field Manager to implement in-Club Perks acquisition events, assists with Team Member incentives and enhances in-Club marketing regarding the Perks Program.
- Works with legal to ensure all marketing campaigns are compliant.
- Assists with quarterly dashboard reporting regarding the My BJ’s Perks Program. Compiles information and numbers from various reports to show a snapshot of the program and the major components. Provides high-level analytic feedback on the program.
- Assumes project management for other ad-hoc membership marketing campaigns as needed.
- 1-3 years of Membership Marketing Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
- Direct marketing experience in digital, social, and traditional direct marketing channels
- Ability to manage integrated campaigns, using multiple agencies/resources to deliver results
- Has the personality to work independently and collaboratively with a cross functional team
- Positive attitude. Flexible demeanor. Can work effectively in groups, and not resistant to change.
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.