Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Responsible for organizing member retention events in the community
- Support the Sales / Marketing team in assigned territory
- Establish new relationships and maintain existing ones
- Collaborate with Sales Agents and Agent Managers to understand their needs
- Identify opportunity and develop a Marketing strategy, in a diverse multi-cultural Senior citizen population, which is supportive to the Sales Agent's networking (territory)
- Share our mission to help people live healthier lives, throughout the communities we service
- Create educational and sales events within our targeted population
- Execute, plan and coordinate resources (i.e., Vendors, Partners, Sales Agent, etc.) to ensure a successful event
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding targeted growth, retention, and enrollment expectations within assigned territory
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Experience in Medicare and Medicaid
- 1+ years of Event Planning experience
- 1+ years of experience with Project Management
- Experience in a business environment with demonstrated results in marketing implementation and creative execution
- Experience presenting to groups such as members, clients, or colleagues
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Must be able to travel within territory and work evenings & weekends, when required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (reviewing data, creating spreadsheets, edit), Microsoft Word (creating and reviewing documents), Microsoft PowerPoint presentations (editing / updating, adding slides), Microsoft Outlook (reviewing, scheduling meetings, sending calendar invites, and responding to emails)
- Health / Life Insurance License or the ability to obtain it within 90 days of employment.
- Bilingual fluency with English and Spanish
- Some College (or higher)
- Knowledge of CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Marketing rules and regulations
- Sales Force (creating campaigns, and reports)
- Demonstrates ability to act and react swiftly to changes and challenges in a matrix environment
- Ability to plan for contingencies, flexible, shift back and forth effectively among multiple projects and priorities
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.