At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The Marketing Strategy Consultant supports Marketing Strategy development for Enterprise Marketing. The individual will partner with various Marketing groups and support strategy projects for Marketing. This role will help drive Strategy Development and Strategic Planning for Marketing.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Help drive Marketing’s 9 Quarter rolling forecast (both for investment and outcomes) and the Strategic Planning process for all of Marketing. Coordinate a team of Strategy leads across Marketing to ensure that the quarterly Strategic Planning process is followed. Actively partner with the finance and the Insights and Analytics team to ensure Enterprise wide effectiveness of investments and forecasts.
- Support build out of long term Marketing Strategy for all of Marketing in alignment with WF and Marketing Goals and Mission. The strategy will take into account customer needs, competitive landscape, trends in market and our current core competencies.
- Support the insights team in their effort to increase the Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) coverage across all Marketing activities. Help build a customer centric approach to drive growth leveraging data. Draw insights and conclusions from multiple data sources and tie together into a cohesive Strategy story.
- Facilitate strategy discussions across marketing teams. Effectively identify and frame strategic questions.
- Develop strategic communications in support of Wells Fargo’s CMO and Marketing leadership team.
Locations: May consider other Wells Fargo locationsRequired Qualifications
- 3+ years of strategic planning experience
- Experience in Strategic Planning and developing strategies for Fortune 500 brands
- Analytical, fact-based mindset and a results-driven attitude, with deep experience in data-driven decision making
- Excellent problem solver and collaborator, comfortable in executive environments and able to work across a matrixed organization
- Innovative thinker that can share their vision and gain buy in to drive inventive and impactful marketing
- Strong persuasive skills, able to gain consensus through influence
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.