It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
A Maven Customer Service Representative must have the ability to relate to a broad spectrum of demographics which participate in car-sharing services (our Members) or ride-sharing services (our Drivers/Members) . Maven car-sharing and Maven Gig will both require higher degrees of patience, however Maven Gig will also require more emotional maturity given the type of Drivers/Members in our service.
• Passion for Customer
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Emotional intelligence and independent judgement
• Strong critical thinking skills & detail oriented
• Comfortable with App/tech based service offerings
• Experience in customer service, retail and/or sales
• Internet savvy and social media awareness
• Associates Degree (minimum)
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills such as ability to demonstrate empathy, good listening skills, etc.
• Must be comfortable working in retail operational environment (24 / 7 / 365)
• Strong communication skills including: clear annunciation, active listening, reading comprehension and written communication skills
• Ability to efficiently work towards Member resolution while at the same time navigate several computer-based system applications
• Strong sense of urgency, prioritization, “ownership” and obligation to do the right thing for the Member - doesn’t just settle a call, but can go the extra mile to create memorable Member experiences when opportunity arises
• Use data and analysis when necessary to make fact-based decisions (as possible)
• Higher degree of tech comfort and savviness (phone apps, web, in-vehicle)
• Collaborative attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive and excel in a challenging fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated success in the areas of customer care, problem resolution, retail, sales, general operations in a high growth environment
• Ability to work independently within a diverse team environment
• College degree (B.A. or B.S.), preferably in communications or marketing
• Advanced technical degree
• Experience with social media monitoring tools
• Experience in start-up environment
• A high level of passion and enthusiasm for sharing economy
• Familiarity with General Motors products
• Excellent customer service skills with an emphasis on soft skills, customer-focused proactive resolution, and de-escalation tactics
• Strong problem-solving, resolution, and decision-making skills, including the ability to quickly understand and analyze new information and situations
• Experience providing customer service via multiple contact channels (phone, live chat, face-to-face, written correspondence, etc.) desired
• A working knowledge of multiple computer platforms, browsers and operating systems
• Excellent written and verbal business communication skills
• Passion and knowledge for urban mobility (including autonomous)
• 1-2 years of experience in customer service related profession (car-sharing, ride-sharing, e-commerce), preferably customer care or social media
• Brings forward new creative ideas for improving the Member experience
• Proactively identifies process gaps or system issues that may be impacting the Member experience or advisor productivity
• Comfort with social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Forums
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.