Wesley Community Services currently seeks motivated individuals to deliver meals to our clients and/or to provide transportation services for our clients.
Meals Job Functions/ Duties
• Determine and pack meals and deliver them to clients as assigned.
• Complete safety checks on clients while delivering meals.
• Establish supportive, caring relationships with each client served.
• Through the supportive relationship and careful observation, become aware of additional needs of clients and/or others clients and report the observations to management.
• Thoroughly complete all assigned routes and duties.
• Maintain all regulatory requirements as specified by funders and contracts.
• Complete a daily log of activities and deliveries.
• Perform daily inspection of agency vehicle and report vehicle safety concerns that need to be corrected immediately.
Transportation Driver Job Functions/ Duties
• Provide transportation services to clients in the community as needed.
• Provide travel attendant services to clients going to medical appointments and/or other locations.
• Follow dispatched route and complete all necessary route documentation as assigned.
• Establish supportive and caring relationships with each client served.
• Perform daily inspection of vehicle and report vehicle safety concerns that need to be corrected immediately.
• Report any unusual incident immediately.
• Collect funds from private pay clients as needed.
• Secure participant signatures as needed.
• Transport and deliver meal route/s in an emergency situation.
• Must be a minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age.
• Possess a valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record with less than 4 points.
• Must notify Wesley Community Services of any change in your driving record.
• Must be able to furnish own reliable transportation.
Wesley Community Services will provide employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or handicap/disability as provided.
Every effort has been made to make this job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties required of the position. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is a logical assignment to the position.