Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs & public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
With more than 11,000 team members, Tower Health includes Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; and Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown. We also operate Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing & Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, & we have a comprehensive physician network.
Collaboration across Tower Health enables our hospitals, providers, leadership & staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our hospitals have received national recognition for advanced care in areas such as neurosurgery and stroke, cardiac & vascular surgery, trauma, hematology & oncology. Reading HealthPlex, which opened at Reading Hospital in October 2016, combines state-of-the-art technology and world-class design to make the HealthPlex one of the most sophisticated surgical centers & inpatient facilities in the region.
At Tower Health, we have a rich history of providing high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities we serve. As the healthcare industry continues to change, one thing remains steadfast: Tower Health’s commitment to Advancing Health, Transforming Lives
We are Seeking Individuals with any of the following licenses/certifications required for these positions:
Licensed Stationary Engineer (Boiler Operator)
Responsible for interior and exterior electrical construction and maintenance of all hospital buildings.
Provide daily preventative and corrective maintenance in assigned areas in accordance with standard procedures of the Facilities Services Department and in accordance with the Medical Center's objectives.
- High school diploma or GED required - vocational/technical graduate preferred.
- Construction and faciliities maintenance courses a plus with shop math, able to read and understand blueprints, shop drawings and electrical schematics.
- Electrician requires any of the following: Journeyman's Electrician certification/license (Master's license preferred),
- Plumber requires: Plumbing License
- Boiler Operator requires candidate be a Licensed Stationary Engineer
- Must have a valid PA Driver's License.
- Five years experience as a general building maintenance mechanic.
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Knowledge of high and low voltage building electrical systems, fire alarm systems and wiring preferred.
- Proficiency in any of the following hospital related fields: carpentry, plumbing, welding, HVAC/refrigeration and/or power plant.
- Ability to work independently in a designated skill field is a prerequisite.