Work as a mechanic trainee and assist with vehicle repairs.
- Perform simple repair of vehicles or vehicle equipment under the direction of the Fleet Maintenance Manager or another assigned mechanic.
- Assist as needed in completing work/repair orders, listing work completed, recording all parts and time spent on each job.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, adhering to all safety, risk management and sustainability policies related to commercial garage operations.
- Assist as needed cleaning the garage work areas, and all company vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have a background in automotive mechanics and/or some trade school classes in auto mechanics.
- Must be willing to purchase own hand tools of sufficient quality and quantity to perform tasks.
- Possess a valid Arizona Driver’s License, and comply with the Company Driver Safety Policy.
- Possess physical ability to perform the job, including bending, crawling under vehicles, lifting and long periods of standing.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.