Medical Billing Collections Supervisor
Primary Location: United States-MA-MANorth Andover
The MENTOR Network
The MENTOR Network is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Supervisor (Medical Billing/Collections Supervisor) who demonstrates strong leadership skills to join our dynamic Shared Service Center in North Andover, MA. The Accounts Receivable Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Accounts Receivable, revenue recognition, billing and cash application reporting and reconciliations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Work directly with and engage on a weekly basis the Field Operations and Shared Service Center leaders to ensure timely submission and accuracy of data necessary to recognize State/Regional revenues.
- Ensure that revenue/billing reports are accurate and distributed timely for approval.
- Supervise daily and monthly revenue activities to ensure that revenues are recorded timely and accurately.
- Facilitate the identification of issues and solutions by staff related to delays in achieving payment resolution.
- Supervise daily and monthly collection activities to ensure that company goals are met and to determine cash flow improvement opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations and statues including with MCO’s and other third party payors.
- Analyze, interpret and communicate accounts receivable issues to regional Field Operations and Shared Service Center leaders.
- Work with Field Operations and Shared Service Center leaders on bad debt reserve setting.
- Maintain accounts receivable processing manual and reference materials.
- Ensure adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate relationships with payer agencies to facilitate timely billing and collections.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise Accounts Receivable Coordinators in collaboration with the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls in all assigned areas and other audit requirements.
- Perform other related duties and activities as assigned.
- Direct and supervise assigned staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training.
- Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions.
- Resolve employee problems within position responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree in accounting and/or finance.
- Two to three years of supervisory experience.
- Previous experience working in medical billing/collections preferred.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!