Medical Case Manager
Primary Location: United States-OH-OHLancaster
- Responsible for overall quality services and oversight of each case and /or site in the assigned area of Fairfield County. Monitors services of physician and other related medical providers/services to assure quality standards of care are evident.
- Completes regular medical quality assurance reviews and risk management for all service recipients within assigned responsibility. Maintains functional knowledge of the programs for each person receiving services, both behavior intervention plans and skill development goals.
- Completes weekly reviews of medical related services/supports, medical base line documentation, dietary and adaptive equipment usage/condition, medication records, shift notes, etc.
- Reviews and assures appropriate billing documentation of medical and psychological services/supports meet the specific requirements of funding/contract for each individual.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN or RN program and one year of related experience.