- Overall practice management and administration of assigned clinic(s) and supervision of clinical staff to ensure efficient and responsive patient workflow
- Accountable for clinic performance (e.g., quality control, regulatory standards, financial, patient satisfaction/experience, scheduling/staffing, budgeting, and billing)
- Maintain compliance with established governmental regulation, health care industry requirements/standards, policies and procedures, safety, environmental and infection control, and codes and requirements of accreditation agencies
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders, operations, marketing and OCMG business segments to execute growth initiatives
- Implement operating policies and procedures, quality assurance plans, and work standards according to OCMG’s mission, vision, goals and objectives
- Participate and support in process improvement initiatives, and LEAN or Six Sigma processes design
- Minimum 5 years of progressive medical practice experience
- Minimum 3 years managerial/supervisory experience
- Minimum 3 years knowledge of insurance and medical terminology, coding, collections, and federal/state laws governing medical compliance
- Microsoft, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- NextGen EMR experience
- Business development/marketing background
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Medical Office, practice manager, clinc manager, RN, Supervisor, medical insurance, medical terminology, marketing, business development, Seal Beach, Santa Ana, Orange