DescriptionThe Project Manager 2 manages all aspects of a project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget. The Project Manager 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
As a Medical Records PM 2, you will act as a Product Owner over one of the MRM products. As such you will work directly with a Scrum Master, Architect, cross-functional teams, and have overarching management accountability for the definition and execution of all product initiatives.
- Applying agile project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities including project scope, scope management, cost control, and both quality and performance reporting
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to write detailed stories relating to the business requested initiatives.
- Prepare, evaluate, and present cost-benefit analyses
- Consult with business areas on issues and work directly with IT to develop long-term solutions
- Use problem-solving skills to come up with testing strategies, test cases and documenting defects.
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate system opportunities leveraging data from various sources
- Implementation / Execution: Ability to manage multiple competing priorities to meet the specific business needs of the area.
- Problem Solving: Proactively identifies, evaluates, and solves problems with rigorous logic and a systematic approach, while engaging impacted stakeholders and meeting customer needs. Looks beyond the obvious to see root cause issues and creative solutions.
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first.
- Pursues Excellence: Seeks out learning, strives to develop and expand personally, and continuously helps others upgrade their capability to contribute to Humana.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, or related field
- Prior demonstrated experience with project management/agile methodologies, process improvement or process design, and implementation
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Visio, Excel PowerPoint, Project and Access
- Strong written and verbal communicator – concise, clear, and well thought out; excellent presentation skills
- Collaborative - ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong consultative skills and relationship building skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Able to excel in a fast paced, constantly changing environment with tight timelines
- Sharepoint knowledge including edit and design capabilities
- SQL and/or SSRS reporting knowledge
- Proficient in working with clients to deliver solutions that meet their needs
- Knowledge of healthcare, invoicing, and/or medical records processing and auditing
- PMP or Agile certified
Scheduled Weekly Hours40