Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking a Part-Time Medical Transportation Specialist in Austin, TX to provide safe transportation for our individuals. We need professional, dependable, safe, and courteous drivers to make this a positive experience for our individuals.
This is a Part-Time position that pays $10/hr.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid/Current Driver’s License.
- Must understand Medical Terminology.
- Ability to drive 3-4 individuals at any given time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (average weight of an empty manual wheelchair).
- Responsible for picking up our individuals at their homes and bringing them to and from their Day Habilitation Programs and/or medical appointments.
- Ability to represent the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- The ability to exercise good judgment and remain calm in a crisis.
- Ability to establish a comfortable and welcoming relationship with the individuals being transported.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-AU@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer