Our Product Development and Management groups are vital to our success and are leaders in driving the future growth of UnitedHealth Group. Success in these careers relies on many factors; your ability to deal with ambiguity, your ability to adapt and embrace change, and a long-term commitment to making health care better for everyone.
This role is a critical function of the Medicare Part D benefit. The Medicare prescription drug benefit is a routinely used and highly visible product used by Medicare beneficiaries. Simplicity in design and ease of use enables member satisfaction.
- Works as part of a team to drive team objectives, takes accountability, resolves problems and provides guidance to peers
- Serves as the primary Part D Product representative working with UHC M&R Sales and Marketing organizations in the acquisition of new members
- Works with internal M&R partners, including MAPD Product and Insurance Solutions (Medicare Supplement), to ensure members are in the appropriate plan(s) to meet their needs within the broader M&R product portfolio
- Product Team liaison for the Part D Group business
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address changing business and operational challenges
The candidate will be expected to proactively communicate and drive specific initiatives across multiple business and product teams. Being organized, comfortable working in matrix environments and the ability to influence others are core requirements.
- 3-5 years of product, marketing, and/or project management experience within a matrix organization
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years Medicare experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.