It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
CAREER TITLE: Member Relationship Associate
CAREER TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Tempe, Arizona
Career Description/Summary: We are currently looking for bold and highly committed Membership Representatives Associate to provide a premium customer service experience by responding to inbound phone contacts (mult-channel) to educate members on our products, services, payment processing, account maintencance, , and be their personal guide to choosing services and resources that fit their needs while supporting one of the largest non-profit organizations in the world.
How can you be successful in this position? The successful candidate will be able to help members determine the best services and resources for their needs all while providing an amazing customer interaction. The primary goal is always to leave the member feeling the they are the priority, not their purchase of a membership. No pushing, no harassing, no quotas to meet. Just vast product knowledge and and providing an extraordinary experience!
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
• A high energy, positive individual who takes ownership of member interactions with a dedication to provide the right solutions for their service needs
• Exceeding member expectations by providing a high level of world class customer service to a diverse range of members
• Strong customer-service orientation with the ability to exhibit courteous telephone etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism and excellent listening skills
• Navigate and manage multiple programs and applications running simultaneously
GENERAL AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Answer inbound customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, account maintenance, and report problem areas
• Be confident and listen attentively to the caller’s questions with the purpose of providing an outstandind experience
• May be required to work in one or multiple systems and utilize multiple screens to find information and solve problems
• Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and exemplary service provided to the customer
• Utilizes dual computer systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
• Continually maintain working knowledge of all client products, services and promotions
• Make recommendations according to customer's needs on , , benefits, services available to meet their needs.
• Utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and services
• Responsible for providing information by emphasizing benefits and services based on listening to the members needs.
• Determines appropriate action to be taken on members behalf, which may include problem determination and appropriate next steps. Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of informing customer of those appropriate next steps, working with the customer to achieve issue resolution
• Ability to discern when sensitivity is needed to support customers during interactions and ability to communicate effectively demonstrating empthy as appropriate.
• Most schedules may require afternoon/evening hours and one or both weekend days.
• Computer keyboard, mouse and multi-screen use
• Ability to type 26 WPM
• Previous call center experience a plus
• Previous sales experience a plus
• Previous customer contact experience a plus
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our Associates with:
• Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
• Monthly performance incentives
• Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.