DescriptionThe Senior Market Development Professional provides support to assigned health plan and/or specialty companies relative to Medicare/Medicaid/TRICARE product implementation, operations, contract compliance, and federal contract application submissions. The Market Development Advisor works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Senior Market Development Professional will have responsibility for leading the teams and processes for Medicaid member rewards as well as our expanded benefit offerings. Ensures that assigned health plans are meeting or exceeding corporate Medicare/Medicaid/TRICARE performance benchmarks. Maintains relationships with regulators within a region. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years experience with Medicaid/Medicare operations
- 3 - 5 years managing large scale projects and cross functional teams
- Success in developing working relationships within a highly matrixed business environment
- Ability to analyze data and make informed recommendations
- Master's degree
- Experience responding to state and/or federal government solicitations
- Experience developing relationships with key stakeholders to understand and improve the market
- Audit and reconciliation experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40