Member Services Team Member (Seasonal)
MEMBER SERVICES TEAM MEMBER
Responsible for Executing Acquisition 365, renewing, upgrading, cross-selling My BJs Perks. Also responsible for merchandise returns, exchanges, pick ups, and general customer services inquiries. Provides excellent and efficient member service.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Drives and promotes the BJ’s value proposition regarding acquisition, retention, perks, and the Member experience.
- Converts potential members by actively and effectively pitching all membership programs in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Exhibits clear understanding of all BJ’s Membership options, and Co-Brand credit card.
- Delivers superior customer service to Members by serving as a first line point-of-contact regarding membership, credit card applications, general questions, issues, merchandise returns, exchanges, product look up, and pick-ups.
- Follows tax exempt/resale membership policies in regard to the retention processes and procedures,including monitoring membership renewals and tax-exempt/resale status.
- Resolves Member concerns in a courteous and timely manner. Escalates issues to MSS and MOD when necessary.
- Processes BOPIC (Buy Online and Pick Up In Club) orders for members.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other departments as needed.
- Prior front line/customer service or sales experience preferred.
- Results driven with proven success in goal achievement
- Basic math skills preferred.
- Computer proficiency preferred.
Environmental Job Conditions
- Most of the time is spent frequently remaining in a stationary position on hard surfaces. There may be a need to occasionally position oneself to examine or scan merchandise, including bending, handling, pulling, reaching, and/or stooping.
- Occasionally requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than 30 pounds with assistance.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area with infrequent exposure to temperature extremes and loud noises. There may be occasional contact with cleaning agents.
Member Service Team Member (Seasonal)