Looking for an energetic individual who loves to do activities and work in a memory care environment.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a healthcare setting
- 2 – 3 years or more in the care of senior adults and adults with cognitive decline is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementia’s and desire to serve residents and families of the Memory Care Program
- Ability to work within an environment that supports the goals set forth in the Memory Care Program
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the resident and community
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Must have experience in training and staff development
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Memory Care Director, Life Guidance Director, Alzheimer Care Director, Reminiscence Director, Memory loss, Memory Enhancement, Life Enrichment, Therapeutic Recreation, Alzheimer Program Director, Director of Memory Care, Director of Life Engagement, Memory Care Director, Memory Support, Memory Care Services, Alzheimers, Dementia, Gerontology, Care plans, Geriatric, CNA, Nursing Assistant, Caregiver, Resident Assistant, Memory Care Unit