Mental Health Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRedwood Falls
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM South Central Services
Redwood Falls area caregivers, join our team of dedicated Direct Support Professionals today!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities for you within a broad spectrum of community supportive living homes.
- Afternoons, evenings and weekends
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) for Full-time Employees
- Paid Holiday’s and PTO for Full-time Employees
- Rewarding Work
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, where full time are schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM South Central Services a partner of The MENTOR Network, is a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!