Mentor Health Worker
Primary Location: PA-PABethlehem-3865 Adler Pl
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Pennsylvania MENTOR has a Full-Time opportunity for a Mental Health Worker in Bethlehem, PA.
The Mental Health Worker functions as a member of the Family
Based Services (FBS) treatment team. In direct collaboration with the
Mental Health Professional, the Mental Health Worker provides
community-based, intensive therapeutic services, in settings other than a
provider agency or office, to children, adolescents and their families. The
Mental Health Worker also assists in conducting psychosocial assessments and
coordinates client care with community agencies.
This counseling/case management position (FBS) provides in-home services throughout Lehigh and Northampton Counties requiring evening hours.
- Collaborates with the Mental Health Professional to provide individual and family therapy to the child, adolescent and family.
- Participates in treatment team activities and meetings.
- Participates in the development of the treatment plan.
- Responsible for case management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services field required
- Minimum of 1 year related experience required
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services
providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than
30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental
disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and
illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex
challenges as well as their families.